Featured Supplier: SaniSure
The single-use applications specialists at Acuity commonly work with bioprocessing companies, CMO’s, and CRO’s to design new processes and improve existing ones using single-use technology.
With an extensive database of custom and proprietary designs, industry knowledge and manufacturing expertise, Acuity helps customers meet the most demanding performance and regulatory needs within the pharma and bioprocessing markets. If you would like to transition from stainless-steel installations and costly validation procedures to more economical, single-use solutions, please contact us today. Acuity proudly partners with SaniSure to provide our customers with the finest single-use assemblies in the world.
Turnkey Single-Use Assemblies to Fit Your Process
- Bag Assemblies
- Transfer Sets
- Bioreactor Kits
- Filtration Assemblies
- Filling Assemblies
- Media/ Cell-Culture Bottle Assemblies
- Carboy Mixing Assemblies
- WFI Sampling Kits
Why Choose SaniSure Single-Use Assemblies?
- Industry-leading quality and regulatory support for GMP applications
- ISO 11137 sterility program
- Vertically-integrated component manufacturing
- Redundant manufacturing locations in USA & Europe
- In-house manufacturing of bottles, tubing, fittings, clamps, filling needles, and much more.
- Extensive extractables & validation information provided
Blogs & case studies related to single use products
Fluid Line Technology – From Concept to Reality Partnering with the right manufacturer can have…
In some form, single-use bioprocessing (SUS) tools are now used for about 85% of pre-commercial…