Looking for a custom quote involving filter housings? Contact us here.
Filter housings can often be a last-minute item. We work with suppliers that understand this and offer industry-leading lead times for high-quality single and multi-round units- even when a custom fitting or bleed port is required. Think it can’t be done? Give us a try.
Features and benefits:
- Inline and T-Style configurations as well as custom designs available
- Variety of Inlet / Outlet, Drain and Vent connections available
- Code 7 Bases with Recessed or Wire Form filter connections
- 316L SS is standard for wetted metal components. Other alloys available upon request.
- Complete documentation package includes material traceability for metal and elastomeric materials
- ASME Section VIII “U” and “UM” Stamp or PED “CE” Certification available when required by code
- Custom designs for specific applications are accepted for review and quotation
Blogs & case studies related to filter housings
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Respond To Potential Supply Interruptions
Especially during a pandemic, few industries are more important to the nation than the pharmaceutical…