Acuity Process Solutions is proud to introduce Fluidline Technology’s new line of pinch valves.
These valves allow the user to control flow through hoses without product contact. The valve simply hinges and clamps over the hose. Its compact design allows the pinch valve to be placed onto systems with minimal
Components are made only from certified USP Class IV materials.
There are six standard pinch valve sizes with special hose configurations available upon request. The featured color-coded bonnet options allow for process or system identification.
Features and Benefits
- High-temperature durable construction
- All materials are USP Class VI certified
- Bonnets available in several colors
- Sealed assembly fully autoclavable
- Manual or air actuated configurations
- Submersible manual option
- Interchangeable manual or air actuated valve bodies
- Air actuated control switches available
- Six standard hose sizes readily available
- Adjustable flow control
- Self-aligning & non-rotating stem
- Easy-to-use twist handle
- Open-indicating stem
- No tools needed to operate
- Available in all stainless steel
- Special hose sizes available